Friday 15 November 2019

And so it begins...

     Welcome to my blog.  This will likely be a hot mess until I figure out what the heck I'm doing.

     The plan is to show off pictures of my cats (Silk and Velvet) and progress pictures of my builds where I take bits and pieces from various model kits and smush them together in an attempt to make what I see in my mind's eye.  There will be the occasional story about my cats or some random topic, and descriptions of the process and parts used in my builds.

     First, a couple of pictures of the thugs, Silk and Velvet:
Silk

Velvet

     And a couple of pictures of some builds:



     So there you have it.  I will start with pictures of the thugs when they were kittens and stuff that I built years ago and add more pictures every couple of days or so until I get caught up to the present.

     Stay tuned.


1 comment: